Information and Resources
Many have asked what they can do to help by donating. In lieu on physical donations from community members, and in keeping in line with social distancing, the Marin Community Foundation has set up a #COVID-19 relief fund.
The fund will be used to soften the social and economic impacts of the pandemic with five main efforts:
- Emergency rental assistance for low-income residents
- Expanded food for economically disadvantaged families
- Expanded meals for seniors
- Wi-Fi mobile access for economically disadvantaged students
- Emergency childcare for health care workers and emergency responders
03/21/2020 - 14:25
Information and resources for individuals with disabilities.