Para leer esta página en español, desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Translate" (Traducir) y elija "Spanish" (español).
California reopens June 15th as we move Beyond the Blueprint. Marin County remains aligned with State guidance and does not have any additional restrictions.
Restrictions relating to physical distancing, capacity limits on businesses and the county tier system have ended.
Limitations regarding related masking and mega-events remain in place, as well as settings serving children and youth pending an expected update to the K-12 schools guidance by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Masks are no longer required outdoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Don't wait--get vaccinated as soon as you're eligible. Safe and free vaccines will be available to everyone regardless of immigration or insurance status.
- Masking is still required in some settings, regardless of vaccination status. Keep a mask with you to be prepared and show you care.
- Even without symptoms, you can spread COVID-19. Practice prevention behaviors and slow the spread.
Let’s work together to keep our community healthy.
Help get the word out. Download social media graphics, posters, and videos made by state and local agencies and share them to help support the health, safety and well-being of our community.
Share this content to help support the health of our indigenous communities.
#IndigenousResponse #IndigenousSolidarity #OrgulloMaya #HágaseLaVacunaMarin #EstaEsNuestraOportunidadMarin #ManténganseSaludablesMarin #MantengaLaComunidad #CondadoDeMarin #GetVaccinatedMarin #ThisIsOurShotMarin #StayHealthyMarin #KeepCommunity
Download these guides with suggested content (posts, captions, alt-text) for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
COVID-19 Content and Videos from Cielo
Available in: Tu'un Savi de San Jeronimo Progreso | Zapoteco | Tu'un Savi | Maya K'anjob'al | Maya-K'iche | Maya-Akateko | Maya-Ixil | Chinanteco de Lalana | Yaqui de Vicam | Maya Yucateco | Me'phaa de Malinaltepec
- Mask Up Marin (English) (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Testing - Frequently Asked Questions (English) (Spanish)
- What is it like to be tested for COVID-19? (English) (Spanish 1) (Spanish 2)
- What is antibody testing? (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- Why wear a mask or face covering? (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- Stop COVID-19 Sing-A-Long Video (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- COVID-19 actualización en español
- COVID-19 Updates to Board of Supervisors
- Community Conversation Live Stream Events
- Entire COVID-19 Response Playlist
Other agency toolkits and materials
- VIDEO: CDPH Partners with Poderistas for COVID-19 Safety (English | Spanish)
- VIDEO: Listos California Partners with Los Tigres del Norte to Encourage Vaccinations (English | Spanish)
- Updated Guidance from California Department of Public Health (as of 6/15/2021)
- Safely Reopening California
- Fully-vaccinated people
- Family Members and Caregivers of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Benefits and Risks: English | Arabic | Armenian | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Hmong | Khmer | Korean | Punjabi | Russian | Spanish | Tagalog | Thai | Vietnamese
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Risks and Benefits: English | Arabic | Armenian | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Hmong | Khmer | Korean | Punjabi | Russian | Spanish | Tagalog | Thai | Vietnamese
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Risks and Benefits: English | Arabic | Armenian | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Hmong | Khmer | Korean | Punjabi | Russian | Spanish | Tagalog | Thai | Vietnamese