Para leer esta página en español, desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Translate" (Traducir) y elija "Spanish" (español).
Restrictions relating to physical distancing, capacity limits on businesses and the county tier system have ended.
- Don't wait--get vaccinated and get a booster as soon as you're eligible. Safe and free vaccines are available to everyone regardless of immigration or insurance status.
- Masking is still required in certain settings, regardless of vaccination status. Keep a mask with you to be prepared and show you care.
- Even without symptoms, you can spread COVID-19. Practice prevention behaviors and slow the spread.
Let’s work together to keep our community healthy.
Help get the word out. Download social media graphics, posters, and videos made by state and local agencies and share them to help support the health, safety and well-being of our community.
Share this content to help support the health of our indigenous communities.
#IndigenousResponse #IndigenousSolidarity #OrgulloMaya #HágaseLaVacunaMarin #EstaEsNuestraOportunidadMarin #ManténganseSaludablesMarin #MantengaLaComunidad #CondadoDeMarin #GetVaccinatedMarin #ThisIsOurShotMarin #StayHealthyMarin #KeepCommunity
Download these guides with suggested content (posts, captions, alt-text) for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
COVID-19 Content and Videos from Cielo
Available in: Tu'un Savi de San Jeronimo Progreso | Zapoteco | Tu'un Savi | Maya K'anjob'al | Maya-K'iche | Maya-Akateko | Maya-Ixil | Chinanteco de Lalana | Yaqui de Vicam | Maya Yucateco | Me'phaa de Malinaltepec
- What is the difference between a 3rd dose and a booster? (English) (Spanish)
- Mask Up Marin (English) (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Testing - Frequently Asked Questions (English) (Spanish)
- What is it like to be tested for COVID-19? (English) (Spanish 1) (Spanish 2)
- What is antibody testing? (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- Why wear a mask or face covering? (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- Stop COVID-19 Sing-A-Long Video (English - with Spanish closed captions)
- CDPH: Conversaciones con Promotoras
- COVID-19 actualización en español
- COVID-19 Updates to Board of Supervisors
- Community Conversation Live Stream Events
- Entire COVID-19 Response Playlist
Other agency toolkits and materials
- VIDEO: CDPH Partners with Poderistas for COVID-19 Safety (English | Spanish)
- VIDEO: Listos California Partners with Los Tigres del Norte to Encourage Vaccinations (English | Spanish)
- Updated Guidance from California Department of Public Health (as of August 2021)
- Safer at Work COVID-19 Outreach Toolkit
- Safely Reopening California
- Isolation & Quarantine Guidance
- How the COVID-19 Vaccines Work: English
- How the does the COVID-19 Vaccine Work?: English | Spanish
- What are COVID-19 Variants? English | Spanish
- Family Members and Caregivers of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- CDPH Fact Sheets: