Appendix C-2: Allowed Additional Activities
[May 15, 2020]
The “Additional Activities” listed below may resume, subject to the requirements set forth in the Order and to any additional requirements set forth below or in separate guidance by the Health Officer. These activities were selected to implement an initial measured expansion of activity based on health-related considerations including the risks of COVID-19 transmission associated with types and modes of activity, the ability to substantially mitigate transmission risks associated with the operations, and related factors, such as the following:
- Increase in mobility and volume of activity—the overall impact resumption of the activity will have on the number of people leaving their homes and interacting with others in the community;
- Contact intensity—the type (close or distant) and duration (brief or prolonged) of the contact involved in the activity;
- Number of contacts—the approximate number of people that will be in the setting at the same time;
- Modification potential—the degree to which mitigation measures can decrease the risk of transmission.
List of Additional Activities
For purposes of the Order, Additional Activities include the following based on the summarized health risk related rationale:
(1) As of May 15, no additional activities have been identified by the Public Health Officer. This Appendix C-2 will be updated as Additional Activities are identified based on the risk assessment set forth above.
(UPDATED: May 15, 2020)