Para leer esta página en español, desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Translate" (Traducir) y elija "Spanish" (español).
Find a Vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines are free and available to anyone who wants one. Marin Public Health is working with local healthcare providers, clinics and pharmacies to establish multiple vaccination sites in Marin County.
Vaccine Finder Tutorial Video (English) (Spanish)
If you have questions about the vaccine, talk to your healthcare provider, or visit the CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions page for information about COVID-19 vaccinations.
Call the California COVID-19 Hotline at 833-422-4255 to get help making a vaccination appointment. There are county resources available if you need assistance arranging transportation to a vaccination site.
Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL):
1-888-677-1199 or DIAL@n4a.org
Marin Public Health Vaccination Sites
Use the filters below to find an ideal vaccination site near you. You can filter by vaccine type, eligibility age group, or drop-in and appointment availability.
- First come, first served walk-ins welcome at most sites. However, appointments recommended.
- Most appointment links will lead to MyTurn.Ca.Gov. Tips to find your clinic of choice:
- When prompted to "Enter your address or zipcode", copy and paste the clinic address from the vaccine finder tool below. If that clinic still has available appointments, it will appear at the top of the list.
- For booster seekers: When asked "Which vaccine brand do you prefer for your booster dose?", answer "No Preference".
Retail Pharmacy Vaccination Sites
Find a pharmacy vaccination location near you using VaccineFinder tool on the Vaccines.gov website. This tool will confirm the vaccine brand offered by a location and if vaccine is in stock. Call or visit their website to make an appointment. Some pharmacies may accept walk-ins, but call the location ahead to confirm.
This tool includes Bay Area-based CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, Costco, and Safeway pharmacies.
You can also text your zip code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find your nearest vaccine option.
Other Bay Area Locations
Looking for vaccination option outside of Marin County? Most vaccination providers in the Bay Area list appointments in the MyTurn appointment system, operated by the State of California. When you visit the site, you will need to complete a brief eligibility screening. If you are eligible, you will be search for vaccination sites by zip code (be sure to scroll all the way down the "select a location" page).
Documentation and Reminders
Review the documentation and appointment reminders before making an appointment.
For more information
- Call the COVID-19 CA Hotline (833) 422-4255
- COVID-19 Vaccines General Information
- CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions
- Email a question (no vaccine appointments can be made)