Para leer esta página en español, desplácese hacia arriba y haga clic en el enlace que dice "Translate" (Traducir) y elija "Spanish" (español).
Marin Public Health is working with local hospitals, healthcare facilities, clinics and pharmacies to establish multiple vaccination sites for the general public.
First vs Second Dose
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require a second dose. If you got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, a second dose is not required. You can usually schedule an appointment for your second dose when you get your first dose. However, most vaccine providers offer second dose appointments or walk-in options. Bring a photo ID and your vaccine record card to your appointment.
Booster and Third Doses
Booster and third doses are available at most locations for those who are eligible. Review eligibility.
If you have questions about the vaccine, talk to your healthcare provider.
For residents without internet access
Call the California COVID-19 Hotline at 1-833-422-4255 to get help making a vaccination appointment. They can help if you:
- Have a severe health condition or disability
- Use home care and/or personal assistance
- Use multi-lingual interpretation (including ASL)
- Have limited or no internet access
- Need help arranging transportation
The hotline is available Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm.
Documentation and Reminders
Review the documentation and appointment reminders before making an appointment.
Many Marin County pharmacies offer same-day or walk-in appointments. Most of the pharmacies listed below are offering booster and third doses for those who qualify. Click on a link below to find a location near you.
Marin Public Health Vaccine Sites
Please use the map or filters below to find an ideal vaccine site near you. You can filter by vaccine type, eligibility age group, or drop-in availability.
- Incentives are offered at select locations, while supplies last, for first dose and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations (eligibility varies by location and is subject to change).
- Drop-in events are "first come, first served" and may run out of vaccine before the planned end time of the event.
- Beginning September 20, advance appointments will be required for all clinics.
- Advance appointments are required for booster shots and third doses.
Booster Dose Clinic for Older Adults
Safeway Pharmacies and Marin County Public Health are partnering to offer a booster dose vaccine clinic dedicated to older adults, age 75 & older, who received the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine series at least 6 months ago. The clinic is intended to ensure booster dose access based on evidence of waning immunity and higher risk of mortality in this age group.
The enhanced booster dose clinic will begin on Wednesday, September 29 at the Northgate Shopping Center. Appointments are strongly encouraged, but a limited number of walk-ins will be allowed each day as supplies last. Vaccine seekers will need to bring their vaccine card and proof of age (e.g., ID Card).
Mobile Vaccination Request Form
Marin County Public Health has developed an online form for requesting a no-cost visit from the mobile vaccination team. This form was designed to make it even easier for all residents to be fully vaccinated. Its intended use is for:
- Businesses can request pop-up vaccination clinics at the workplace to vaccinate employees.
- Homebound individuals and their loved ones can request a visit to the home for vaccination.
- Hospitals and healthcare providers can make a home vaccination request on behalf of their patients.
- Long term care facilities can request on site mobile vaccination units for staff and residents.
Other Vaccination Locations
Use the federal vaccines.gov website tool below to find other vaccination locations in the Bay Area. Search by entering your zip code below.
Sites outside of Marin
Marin County residents who are eligible to get a vaccine can make appointments through MyTurn, operated by the State of California. When you visit the site, you will need to complete a brief eligibility screening. If you are eligible, you will be shown any available appointments for all nearby vaccine sites (be sure to scroll all the way down the "select a location" page!).
New appointments are added multiple times per week.