Vaccination is now open for healthcare workers and supportive staff defined in Tiers 1, 2 & 3 of Phase 1A. Non-health care workers and other audiences will be able to receive a vaccine in later phases as shown on the Vaccine Distribution webpage.
Vaccination Access Points
There are different ways for you to access vaccination depending on your workplace:
- If you work in a hospital, you should be vaccinated by the hospital. As long as you regularly work there (at least once per week), you should be vaccinated by the facility.
- If you work in a skilled nursing facility, you may be vaccinated on-site at your workplace through a pharmacy partnership.
- If you are not affiliated with an acute care hospital or skilled nursing facility, but are a healthcare worker or supportive staff, you can make an appointment to be vaccinated through this website. Marin Public Health is partnering with community and healthcare partners to provide vaccination at special vaccination sites.
- If you are a Kaiser Permanente member (covered by health plans from Kaiser) who is Phase 1A eligible, you may book a vaccination appointment by calling 415-444-2940 starting Friday, January 15, 2021.
Vaccination at a Marin Public Health site
If you plan to be vaccinated at a Marin Public Health vaccination site, you must bring one of the two sets of documentation listed below to your appointment. If you do not have documentation to illustrate evidence of your eligibility, you will be asked to return with documentation (no exceptions).
- Active healthcare worker / employee badge with photo
- Recent (within past 30 days) payment stub from Marin-based healthcare provider with your name AND a legal photo ID (e.g., REAL ID, drivers license, passport, or other government issued photo ID)
In addition to providing evidence of your eligibility, you will be asked to sign an attestation at the time of your vaccine ensuring that you meet criteria.
If you do not meet eligibility criteria you will not be able to receive a vaccine at your scheduled time.